Rental classes and rates
The Vail Unified School District Governing Board has approved new Theatre Usage Class descriptions
and rates which took effect on September 1, 2010.
Click here to download the class descriptions and rates.
Our rental reservation process is:
- Check the theatre calendar on the VTOTA home page to see if your desired date is available. Dates in red have something scheduled on them. Sometimes more than one event can take place on the same day, depending on timing and setup requirements. You can click on the date to find out more about the event that is scheduled. Decision on multiple usage rests with the Theatre Director.
- Call (520) 879-3925 or email email@example.com to verify that your desired dates and times are available.
- If available, your dates will be held for two weeks while you complete the paperwork.
- Fill out a Theatre Use Request (Click here to download it) and send to address below.
- Theatre Director will prepare a contract for your review.
Please sign, date and return the contract along with the required insurance
certificate and 50% of the total due within the two-week period to secure your
dates. The remaining 50% will be due prior to your first rental date. VTOTA
reserves the right to require full rental payment at time of booking.
The mailing address for Theatre Use Requests and Contracts is:
Vail Theatre of the Arts
10701 E. Mary Ann Cleveland Way
Tucson, AZ 85747